D. Alex Daniel
Alex Daniel is an LPL financial advisor with Wealthnest Planners. For the past 10 years, Alex has been delivering great value to his clients as their trusted financial advisor. Prior to that, he worked for a few of the largest asset management firms during various volatile market cycles.
Alex’s passion is to educate his clients with their various financial options. He develops individual financial plans based on his client’s long-term goals along with their day-to-day choices. Utilizing his prior experience during turbulent markets has shown Alex the benefits of goals-based planning versus simply chasing returns. Alex specializes in retirement income strategies, tax planning, and risk management based on each client’s individual situation.
Alex moved to the region in 2017 and happily resides in Chandler with his wife and their son. He enjoys playing tennis, traveling with his family, and supports the Alzheimer’s Association.
“Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” Henry David Thoreau
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management / Asset Allocation
- 20+ years in Wealth and Asset Management
- Series 7, Series 66, Life & Health Insurance licensed (Securities licenses held with LPL Financial)
- Drexel University (BS in Political Science, 1998)
- Candidate for CFP® certification
- Grateful to be a father & husband
- Passion for driving cars
- Tennis & Philly sports