Kevin H. Foster CFP®
Kevin H. Foster, CFP(R) is a principal and a Co-Founder of Wealthnest Planners. He oversees the firm’s entire financial planning process and is a leader within client operations, applying 18+ years of financial and leadership experience. His direction focuses on providing holistic financial and retirement planning, tax planning for individuals and small businesses, estate planning and insurance solutions. By coordinating these areas, he offers efficiency and simplicity to his clients. He also serves as a lead portfolio strategist, specializing in the arena of cost-efficient exchange-traded funds. Kevin also specializes in the preparation and the process of transitioning clients and their parents from a private residence to into independent/assisted living and residential care.
He affirms that a truly successful wealth-management plan goes far beyond the investments. His methodology begins with helping his clients get their financial house in order and works toward far horizon planning. This approach shifts the focus from short-term fluctuations and immediate gratification to the future. He emphasizes, “Don’t have a dream, have a plan.” Keeping abreast important matters of retirement, multigenerational wealth transfers and planning for health or reduced capacity require an ongoing intimate understanding of his clients. Kevin’s partnership and accountable guidance every year tracks the probability of success for each of his client’s goals and upholds the integrity of their financial plan. Execution of this comprehensive planning is one of the most powerful and meaningful aspects of his life.
“Pursue what is meaningful, not what is expedient”
- Co-founder Wealthnest Planners LLC & Wealthnest Tax Services LLC
- Thousands of tax returns prepared (*Not a service provided by LPL Financial.)
- First job – Baskin Robbins (Circa 1990, South Florida)
- ASU – WP Carey School of Business; BS – Finance; Magna Cum Lade
- Boston University Center for Professional Education; CFP(R) Practitioner
- Series 7, Series 66 (held with LPL Financial) , Life and Health Insurance licensed
- Student of parents, Jim and Patsy Foster, who exemplified lifelong wisdom, work ethic, and tough love
- Adorer of Erin, his better half
- Blessed father of 3
- Loves competition (grew up with six siblings)
- Raised practical
- Always mountain or beach bound
- Anything to stay fit and healthy (favorites include hiking, mountain biking, CrossFit, jiu-jitsu, rock climbing…even yoga)
- Cardinals, Diamondbacks, Suns, ASU…Boom!
- A sucker for sour gummy worms
- Next up on the bucket list – Banff, Canada, and Iceland
- Be a better man than yesterday