Lance D. Ghidotti
Lance Ghidotti is the director of marketing and brand management. Lance has a dual major degree from Southern Utah University in business management and marketing and received his MBA in 2016 in sports administration from Southern New Hampshire University. Lance is a key player in developing our companies’ vision and instills it in all levels of the Wealthnest brand. Lance’s fingerprint is on much of what we do here as a company. His goal is to develop a brand and plan to make our clients lives easier. He focuses on developing valuable events and offerings for our clients outside of your typical financial planning services. You can find Lance coordinating a new event monthly, to filming & editing our weekly web series Nestology TV. He coordinates much of our digital end of the practice such as our website as well as our social media channels to make it easier for all our clients to connect with us outside the office.
Beyond traditional marketing and brand management, Lance is passionate about finding new and inventive ways to help our clients grow personally and ways to develop strong relationships with all our clients through effective communication of the resources we have available to our clients here at Wealthnest Planners. His work ethic and passion for our clients is unmatched and extremely valuable to have at our offices.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
- Background in online and social media management
- Experience in medical and legal marketing fields
- Extensive event management experience
- 2013-2015 Southern New Hampshire University (MBA in Sports Administration)
- 2005-2010 Southern Utah University (BS in Business Mangement and Marketing)
- Recently married
- Brand new dad
- Diehard Diamondbacks, Denver Broncos & Arizona Wildcats fan
- Passionate about animals owning three rescue pets
- Loves Crossfit also…… cheesecake
- Will never give up coffee