Lauren A. Huntsman
Lauren Huntsman is a registered administrative associate, serving as our business operations specialist. She is also the first friendly face you will see in the office upon arrival. Lauren has a degree and concentration in finance and financial planning from Bowling Green State University, and has also completed the educational requirements needed towards CFP designation. Lauren aims to create an experience that exemplifies Wealthnest’s value of creating long-term relationships and taking personal care of our client’s financial nest egg. Her goal is to be the resource that clients can count on to direct or answer any questions or concerns, so clients can spend more time doing the things that they truly love to do.
Lauren was raised from an early age to have a passion for the constant pursuit of learning. When she is not serving clients, you can find her picking the brains of team members at the office or finding the next new book to read. Having recently moved to the area, Lauren now spends her free time hiking, finding new local places to eat, and playing basketball.
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile”
- Background in financial planning
- 1st job – Finders Record Store (Northwest Ohio)
- Series 7 and Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- 2014-2018 Bowling Green State University (BS in Finance, Concentration in Financial Planning)
- Candidate for CFP certification
- Mother of two adorable kittens
- Must read the book before seeing the movie
- Afraid of heights but has also skydived
- Favorite days are spent with family and on a lake
- Master of time management…can finish both a hike and an entire Netflix series in one weekend